Assessment, Consultation & Treatment provides psychological, behavioral, and assessment services to children, adolescents, adults and families based in Applied Behavior in Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA). We specialize in treatment to those with Autism Spectrum Disorders, other developmental delays, ADHD, anxiety, and problem behaviors.
Clients we see are often dealing with:
- Autism Spectrum Disorders (ASD)
- Attention Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD) or Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD)
- Obsessive Compulsive Disorders (OCD)
- Anxiety issues and disorders including rigidity and intolerance for change
- Communication difficulties and disorders
- Disruptive Behaviors
- Difficulties socializing with peers - playing cooperatively, sharing, engaging in turn taking, making friends, independence with self-help and other adaptive living skills
- Sleep issues
- Toilet Training
- Community safety - remaining with their family in the community, crossing the street safely, being appropriate with strangers
- Compliance and independence with managing homework
Services are provided at home, school, and in the community. Clients, families and caregivers receive services in their environments.